These exciting Lymph Notes books are now available:
- Lymphedema and Lipedema Nutrition Guide eat to starve lymphedema and lipedema by having foods that fight these conditions (and cancer) and avoiding foods that contribute to symptoms or related conditions. Learn how food choices affect both conditions and how better nutrition can improve symptoms (including pain) and delay changes associated with progression to more advanced stages.
- Lymphedema Caregiverís Guide is the first book to provide detailed instructions for caregivers on all aspects of lymphedema home care as well as information for care arrangers and patients.
- Voices of Lymphedema presents the reality of lymphedema through the words of those who know it best—the patients who have it and the professionals who treat it.
- Overcoming the Emotional Challenges of Lymphedema is a self help book on the psychological aspects of lymphedema that contains information for patients, family, parents, caregivers, and medical professionals.
- Living Well With Lymphedema is a comprehensive resource on the physical aspects of lymphedema including prevention, diagnosis, treatment, self-care, insurance, nutrition, and much more.
New LOWER Prices
We have lowered the list price for all paperback books to make them more affordable. Updated prices are shown on our Ordering Information page.
Lymph Notes books may be ordered via your local bookstore, www.amazon.com (in the US), www.amazon.ca (in Canada), and other Amazon companies. See Ordering Information for additional options.
If you are interested in writing for the lymphedema market, please Contact Us and include a brief description of your book idea.
Lymph Notes Forums
Not registered yet? Sign up now!
Members: 65,016, Threads: 787, Posts: 3,461
Our newest member is MichealAwaib.
Registered user? Log in here: