Lymph Notes members who are licensed medical professionals may upgrade to professional status at no charge and receive:
- Access to the exclusive Medical Professionals Only forums where professionals may discuss therapy techniques, business issues, and other topics of mutual interest. If you do not have professional status, you will not see these forums listed.
- Recognition for their status through a special symbol and credentials that appear in each of their forum posts and in their user profile (see Forums Members).
- Included in our listing of Lymphedema Professionals. You have the option of displaying your user name, full name, or full name and telephone number, and if your employer signs up for our Lymphedema Directory (see Sponsorship Info) your professional listing may be linked to the organization.
- Discounts on quantity orders of Lymph Notes books.
In order to protect our members, we verify credentials before granting professional status. There are two ways to do this:
- If you work for an organization that is a Lymph Notes sponsor (see Sponsors), the administrative contact for your organization can verify credentials. If you are not sure who is the Lymph Notes administrator Contact Us.
- If your employer is not a sponsor, you may request professional status by filling out some simple forms and providing copies of your credentials.
You can use this page to request professional status, or to update your professional information; but first you must register and log in.
After you have registered, please log in by entering your username and password in the gray boxes below and clicking the Log In button, then return to this page for more options.
Lymph Notes Forums
Not registered yet? Sign up now!
Members: 65,016, Threads: 787, Posts: 3,461
Our newest member is MichealAwaib.
Registered user? Log in here: