Reviews and Media Coverage
Reviews and media coverage for Lymphedema and Lipedema Nutrition Guide and our authors:
- Review in the Midwest Book Review Small Press Bookwatch February 2017 issue. "Lymphedema and Lipedema Nutrition Guide is a reliably informed and comprehensive reference and resource that should be a part of every personal, professional, community, college, and university Health/Medicine collection in general, and Lypmphedma/Lipedema supplemental studies reading list in particular."
- Chuck Ehrlich on the Blog Talk Radio show Full Power Living.
- Linda-Anne Kahn on the Blog Talk Radio show Its All About You.
- Chuck Ehrlich on Dr. J Wellness Radio.
- Your Nutritional Guide to a Healthy Lymphatic System, Dr. Hoffman interviews Dr. Emily Iker on his Intelligent Medicine podcast.
- Book Review by Molly Nettles, OTR/L, CLT-LANA, STAR/C in National Lymphedema Network LymphLink Vol 29, No. 2 Summer 2016 page 26.
- Lipedema: The Fat Disorder That Millions Have But No One Has Heard Of article and podcast on KQED Science. Judy Maggiore is holding a copy of Lymphedema and Lipedema Nutrition Guide in the photo.
- Fox news report on lipedema includes an interview with Dr. Iker. Unfortunately what Emily said about nutrition was not included in the final video.
- Book Review on the Lymphie Life blog by Alexa Ercolano.
- Amazon.com reviews.
- Goodreads.com reviews and ratings.
Order in paperback from your favorite bookstore, Amazon.com, Amazon Canada, Amazon UK, or Barnes and Noble (ISBN 978-0976480686). E-books are available from Amazon.com, Amazon Australia, Amazon Canada, Amazon UK, or Apple iBooks (ISBN 978-0976480693). Published by Lymph Notes, please Contact Us for author interviews, review copies, or quantity discounts on orders for 10 or more books.
Got a question or comment? Post it in the
Lymphedema and Lipedema Nutrition Guide, the book forum.
Publication: Lymphedema and Lipedema Nutrition Guide
Lymph Notes Forums
Not registered yet? Sign up now!
Members: 65,016, Threads: 787, Posts: 3,461
Our newest member is MichealAwaib.
Registered user? Log in here: