Lymphedema & Wound Care Institute: Texas City
6502 Memorial Drive
Texas City, TX 77591 US
The Lymphedema & Wound Care Institute of Texas City provides a complete lymphedema related services based on the components of Complex Decongestive Physiotherapy treatment (CDP). These services include:
- Manual Lymph Drainage (MLD), bandaging and wrapping, pneumatic compression treatments plus a customized diet plan per patient designed by a lymphedema nutritionist.
- Home health CDP care for non-ambulatory home bound patients.
- Compression bandaging supplies are available for sale. So too are custom fitted compression stockings, sleeves, gloves and gauntlet (Medi, Juzo, Jobst,Sigvaris) plus wraps (Circaid, Med-Assist, Farrow Wrap, Jovi-Pak, etc.).
- Lymphedema pumps are available for sale as DME if the patient requires it.
- Wound care and additional specialized services.