LymphNotes.com  

Go Back   Lymph Notes Forums > News & Announcements > Comments and Suggestions

Comments and Suggestions Tell us what you think of Lymph Notes.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Sep 20, 2004, 10:13 PM

Making New Friends with Lymphedema

I feel that there are many new friends out here I haven't met yet. I thought I was alone with this. I's nice to know I am not alone.

Thanks
Old Jun 30, 2005, 01:53 AM

I agree

I agree with you. I do know one person in my town who has this. We're going to try to get a support group started. I like this site even better, though, because most of the women who have lymphedema in my town go to the same therapist, who has just one way of dealing with this malady. It's nice to read about other options/things to try.

I'd never heard of this condition before my leg swelled up. You'd think with all of the people in the world who get cancer and then get this, we'd have heard about it before we got it.

Take care! Pat
Old Aug 14, 2007, 07:56 AM

Location: N.E Pennsylvania, Poccono mountain region in the country
Learning w/ kindness

Im' glad to have people to talk to about this disease. There is no-one in my town and most people think you are nuts when you tell them that you have Lymphedema. Ive' been learning so much about my condition or situation that I have. Ann has been really helpful to me.

Have a blessed day,

Dray138@gmail.com
Old Aug 14, 2007, 08:08 AM
Lymph Notes Team

Hi Dray,

I'm glad I've been able to help you. Meeting people on these forums is a source of great joy for me.

We, the Lymph Notes Team, are working on a new project to help in another way. We are working on a book titled "Voice of Lymphedema." It contains stories contributed by more than 75 individuals (some patients, some professionals). We found these stories to be inspiring and very interesting. I think others will also like them.

Watch the home page for information when the book publishes. We are hoping that will be in early October.

Best wishes,

Ann